Buying a home is a huge step and it’s one of the biggest purchases you’ll ever make in your lifetime. A knowledgeable licensed buyer’s agent can save you a tremendous amount of time and money!
I can assist you with the complicated buying process and use my knowledge of the areas and market to ensure a happy and smooth experience. I can show you all the available listings on the market. This includes any company's listings, for sale by owners, bank owned homes, HUDs and new builds. The best part of all, it doesn’t cost you anything additional! In our area, the seller is already contracted to pay the full real estate commissions, so you get full service buyer representation that won’t cost you but will actually save you money.
If you want to look into building your dream home, I have the resources and relationships with all of the builders in Columbus. I can represent your best interest to ensure you get the best price and terms. Contact me about other home savings and discounts available to our clients, including our Free Moving Truck.
Buyer steps and services:
- Determine your NEEDS and expectations
- Review required consumer and agency DISCLOSURES
- Loyalty- your information is confidential and you can contact me for any additional information on properties
- Provide information about LENDERS; determine price range and estimated closing costs
- Analyze areas, schools and neighborhoods that make a good “lifestyle” fit
- Access to a customized SEARCH on the’ Multiple Listing Service (MLS) every available listing, including any company's listings, bank owned homes, HUDs and new builds
- Once we have compiled a list of favorites, I’ll check for opportunities to increase equity and warn you about negative factors that might affect future re-sale value
- I’ll make appointments for us to VIEW homes and gather any pertinent information
- Once we find the best home for you, I will determine the home’s fair market value
- I will prepare an OFFER and use my experience to negotiate the best deal and terms for you
- Provide you with copies, obtain earnest deposit and ensure we follow contract timelines
- Arrange for the home INSPECTION, I can refer you to qualified certified licensed inspectors
- Request to Remedy- negotiate needed repairs so that the home is in the best condition possible
- Facilitate the closing with the lender and TITLE company, turn in all documents they need
- Final walk-thru to make sure repairs are done and home is in condition that is expected
- CLOSING- I’ll be there to answer any questions regarding the deed, closing statement, taxes
- Preparation for move; FREE MOVING TRUCK, utilities, Home Owner’s Association, keys