I can help you find the right home, for the right price and assist you every step of the way! Many people don’t know that having a buyer’s agent actually saves you a tremendous amount of time and money. The best part is that it doesn’t cost you anything additional! In Ohio, the seller is already contracted to pay the entire real estate commissions so you get buyer representation (someone negotiating on your behalf) at no additional cost to you. As your Realtor I will:
- Help you find a lender, who will determine what you can afford in a new home
- Send you the most recent listings and set you up with a search on our exclusive MLS directory so that you don't waste your time looking at homes that are sale pending and no longer available (these show up on all consumer websites). I can show you any company's listings, bank owned homes, HUDs, for sale by owners and even new builds
- I’m available to show you homes at your convenience, including evenings and weekends!
5 Common First Time Home Buyer Mistakes
- They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and end up missing out on the best deal
- They don’t make decisions quick enough and someone else buys the house
- They don’t find the right agent who’s willing to help them and has their best interest in mind
- They don’t make their offers look appealing to sellers
- They don’t take future re-sale into consideration before buying and the average first-time buyer is only in a home for four years
As a first time home buyer you may be very excited and anxious about the buying process. You may get bombarded with information and advice from family, friends and co-workers. Sometimes this information is conflicting and not in your best interest. I specialize in assisting first-time buyers with the complicated buying process. I genuinely care about my clients and their goals. I can point you in the right direction with lenders and financing questions. I also pay attention to factors that can affect future re-sale value, to ensure you get a home that allows you to build equity and wealth. Once I negotiate the best deal and terms for you, I can refer you to qualified license inspectors who will make sure the home is in good condition. I will handle all the details and be there every step of the way to closing, so that you can focus on paint colors and furniture placement.
Is it a good idea to buy a home?
Home buying is a good investment for the long term. The Federal Reserve Board estimates that home owners are 36 times wealthier than renters.
- Accumulation of home equity
- Value Appreciation
- Tax Benefits
Interest rates are historically low and inventory is plentiful! Sellers are willing to negotiate and builders are offering attractive deals to get you in a home. Now is a great time to buy!
For more information, check out my Buyer’s Guide